Prof. Jaume Veciana’s research interest is focused on the design, synthesis, and processing of functional organic molecules/polymers as advanced molecular materials and their applications in two main fields: Molecular Electronics and Molecular Nanomedicine.
- Unimolecular Electronics and Molecular Spintronics
- Molecular and Supramolecular Switches
- E-skin Devices based on Conducting Nanocomposite Thin-films
- Multifunctional Nanovesicles for Therapy, Diagnosis, and Theranosis Applications
- Molecular Materials for Tissue Engineering and Cell Therapies